Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Push Polling on TME

If there's nothing more shameless than push polling your own poll, I don't what is.

At 10 p.m. last night I put a dreaded counter on the website because I was interested to learn how many people were visiting. I was shocked to learn that I've had over 2,000 visitors, not hits, since then.

I don't know what counts for critical-mass for non-scientific web-polls, but I figured since more than just myself and Obsessive Law Student knew about it, a web-poll regarding this debate would be interesting.

Then I noticed that the poll doesn't allow people to explain their vote, and I haven't created an open thread for it until now. So feel free to add comments explaining your votes. Since we don't know what sort of compromise would have been possible (before Frist nixed it), people may have certain assumptions of what a compromise would entail to get both parties on board.

So pundit away! I'll post my own answer later tonight.

Thanks for all the kind praise, thoughtful comments, and interesting e-mails. I appreciate your support. And please, e-mail your friends and get our traffic up even higher tonight!

No comments: