Thursday, April 02, 2009

Let's hope she doesn't Run Like She Writes

Yes, I understand the extreme irony if not outright hypocracy for me making fun of how long Jill's posts are.

That being said, I'm glaad to hear fellow blogger Jill Zimon is running for the City Council of Pepper Pike. Apparently, Ohio Daily Blog got the exclusive (Jill, you can write about yourself, you do it all the time! :):

OhioDaily spoke to Miller Zimon as she fought her way through a crowded
parking lot at the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections. When asked if she was
ready to go public with the chatter previously whispered behind-the-scenes,
Zimon said, "I'm doing it. I'm pulling my petitions right now."

Anyone predict an announcement speech less than twelve words? Yeah, whoever had their money on that got some great Vegas odds. But I can't talk I've already written more words about Jill's twelve than her actual announcement.

My question is: why isn't Jill running for Josh Mandel's State Representative seat? After all if Josh is giving it up to run for State Treasurer, who's the Democratic candidate that would be stronger than Jill?

I'm sure Jill would do fine as a City Councilwoman for Pepper Pike, but I think it would be more interesting to see her in the State Representative.

I'd start a legislative drinking game... Drink everytime you hear "Representative Zimon returns the balance of her time."

Sorry, Jill. Somebody had to say it! Good luck! :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

The love! I can FEEL the love! :)

Thanks for the confidence booster, Modern. One seat at a time. One seat at a time. :)

ols said...

Hmmmm... is is me or is that simply not a denial? :) i say go for mandel's seat jill!